Consignor Helpful Hints
How do I hang my clothes?
Covenant United Methodist Church
909 W. Jefferson Street
LaGrange, Ky 40031
It’s consignment sale time! Covenant Preschool will be holding our bi-annual consignment sale!
Clothing: Girls sizes: infant – junior; boy’s sizes: infant – young men’s; maternity clothes, children’s and adult shoes. Items must be clean, with no tears, stains, or missing buttons, zippers must work, etc. Our staff reserves the right to pull any item we feel does not meet the standards set above. We also accept infant and children’s furniture, toys and accessories.
DIRECTIONS FOR CONSIGNING ARTICLES:
- Place items on hangers with hook to the left. See picture below.
- PLEASE ARRANGE CLOTHES IN ORDER BY SIZE.
- When LOOKING at the pic below, the tag will be on the RIGHT shoulder. If you are WEARING the shirt it would be on your LEFT shoulder.
- Shoes, toys with small pieces, books, socks, etc…. can be put into Ziplock baggies with the tag inside..
- Toys that have batteries should have working batteries.
- All items must be labeled.